Half Marathon and 3.9-Miler Entry
General registration for both the Half Marathon and the 3.9-Miler includes a technical tank or t-shirt from Recover Brands made from recycled materials, a wine-themed medallion, and a commemorative wine glass for unlimited wine tastings at the post-race festival. Half Marathon entries also include a bottle of wine from our partner, Revelshine, and access to a free training program. Proceeds from the WineShine Half Marathon and 3.9-Miler support Napa Firewise and the Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation.
Half Marathon and 3.9-Miler (no wine glass) Entry
This registration includes all the perks of general registration, with the exception of the bottle of wine and the commemorative wine glass with unlimited wine tastings at the post-race festival. This registration category can also be used for participants under the age of 21.
Half Marathon VIP Entry
VIP entries include everything mentioned above, but also include the following:
- Exclusive pre and post-race access to the VIP Area
- Light breakfast, juice, and coffee
- Catered brunch
- Private gear check
- Flush toilets
- VIP parking pass
- Unlimited wine and beer tastings
- Special SWAG item from our VIP Premium Partner
Half Marathon Get One, Give One Entry
The Get One, Give One entry was created in an effort to make this race more accessible for people from all backgrounds. This entry includes all of the general registration perks, plus you will also provide one complimentary entry to a local runner from the Napa Valley community identified by one of our charitable partners as having a cost barrier to participate.
All add-on options are available through the registration path or you can log into your participant account to add items at any time while supplies last.
- Extra Wine Glass
Want to purchase a wine glass for family or a friend who is not running so they can join in the festival? No problem. Extra wine glasses are $40 and each registered runner is limited to 2 additional glass purchases.
- Bib Mailing
Want to skip the expo and have your bib mailed to your home? You can add this option for a $20 fee. The deadline to add bib mailing to your registration is June 19, 2022. Coming to the expo to pick up your race number is free of charge.
- Race Day Packet Pick Up
Want to skip the expo and pick up your race bib on race morning? You can add this option for a $20 fee. Coming to the expo to pick up your race number is free of charge.
TRANSFER AND DISTANCE CHANGE POLICIES
You may transfer your registration to another runner for a $35 half marathon/$20 3.9-miler charge. Click here for instructions on how to transfer your registration.
- Downgrades (higher price point race to lower price point race) are available for a $10 fee. You must downgrade by June 19, 2022. Click here for instructions on how to downgrade your registration.
- Upgrades (lower price point race to a higher price point race) are available for a $10 fee plus the cost difference at the current price tier. You must upgrade by June 19, 2022. Click here for instructions on how to upgrade your registration.
Changes cannot be made on race day.
- We do not offer on-site registration.
- We do not offer deferrals.
- We do not offer refunds.